FAQ & Store Policies
General Store Policy
1. All sales are final. Refunds, returns, cancellations, and exchanges are not accepted. Please read all product information before purchasing your items.
2. Customers are responsible for providing the correct address; please double check before completing checkout. Any item returned to seller will require additional postage to be re-mailed.
3. Orders containing [PREORDER] items will be shipped once all order items are in stock.
4. You can track your package through the tracking number provided via email--however, please note that tracking information may not always be 100% accurate, and can only record activity as far as USPS/Asendia allows in conjunction with local shipping authorities.
1. Domestic shipping for US customers is available via USPS First Class Package (including tracking). Paper goods-only orders (e.g. stickers, postcard prints) are mailed via untracked, stamped letter mail for a cheaper option (at buyer's own risk--items lost to the mail without tracking may not be replaced).
2. International shipping outside of the US is available to certain locations. Please use the estimated shipping total at checkout for reference.
3. International orders are subject to a delay of up to 1-2 months due to customs and other delays. Your patience is appreciated in advance.
4. UK/EU buyers should head to Etsy to make any purchases due to new VAT laws. Any UK/EU orders made through this shopfront requiring tracking will be refunded and not fulfilled.
5. Orders are prepped throughout the week and dropped off once a week on Friday/Saturdays.
Lost, Damaged, and Delayed Packages
1. Due to the global pandemic, packages may be severely delayed rather than lost--your patience and understanding is much appreciated!
2. Your order will be packed with the utmost care. If your order is damaged upon arrival and you suspect it was not packaged appropriately, please contact me via the contact form or at [email protected] for resolution.